1:240 (approx) scale figures, accessories, etc?

    grey snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Gray Ghost) writes:

Killfile the bozo. I did it years ago and the ng is so much more enjoyable as a railroad group.
Try it you'll like it. If everyone else would just stop responding to his political bull his occasional railroad related posts might be worthwhile and I wouldn't even see his political blithering.

PLONKING the entire thread.

Paul -- Excuse me, I'll be right back. I have to log onto a server in Romania and verify all of my EBay, PayPal, bank and Social Security information before they suspend my accounts.
Working the rockie road of the G&PX
(Gray Ghost) writes:

Mark can't help were he was born, or to whom. Give him a break; he'll simmer down as he get older.

Wayne wrote:
>> grey snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Gray Ghost) writes: >> >>> It was bad enough listening to you on TPG. This is turning out to >>> be a waste of time.
> Mark can't help were he was born, or to whom. Give him a break; he'll > simmer down as he get older.
He's obviously referring to you, Wayne - I've never heard of "TPG", let alone posted anything to it.
Go and give the slug a run.
(Gray Ghost) writes:

I never heard of TPG either. I just didn't want my ignorance to show :-) Dear Gray Ghost..........what's TPG?

Gray Ghost wrote:

You helped someone? I've never heard about that!
Greg.P.
     snipped-for-privacy@fht.com writes:

Why don't you work on the 80% sentence?

Didn't he make some comment like, "Drug abusers should be executed"? Wish he'd take up his own cause and execute himself, drug crazed deaf bozo.
Paul -- Excuse me, I'll be right back. I have to log onto a server in Romania and verify all of my EBay, PayPal, bank and Social Security information before they suspend my accounts.
Working the rockie road of the G&PX
Wayne wrote:

Whjat have you actually got against communisim that you feel the need to destroy it?

If you weren't defending yank-facism I'd show you some respect.
Greg.P.

It doesn't work. It steals from the producers carrying more than their share, and gives part of it to the slugs carrying less than their share. Meanwhile, the rest of the spoils is taken by the leadership so they can live like royalty. But what's worse, one of it's major goals is to spread this form of gevernment all over the world by force or any other means, just like the facists and the Muslims want to do.
In the communist countries, people start to learn to do less and less, as they do here when garrenteed a lifetime job. Even heard of that Russian saying .."the government pretends to pay us, and we pretend to work".

Wayne wrote:
> But what's worse, one of it's major goals is to spread this form of > gevernment all over the world by force or any other means, just like > the facists and the Muslims want to do.
And this differs from the US wanting to spread "democracy" how?

The difference is that democracy, or actually a constitutional republic, like the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Japan, South Korea and Taiwan have is far superior, resulting in much more freedom and prosperity for all who want it, as if you didn't know.
Wayne wrote:

New Zealand is _not_ a 'constitutional republic'. We are however in the top three nations for freedom and lack of corruption - well ahead of the USa, which if I remember correctly is in about 23rd place. I think it was Norway ahead of us.
Greg.P.

Yeah yeah, I know, your under the Queen, with aparliment and Prime minister. It's still basically a democracy, and I believe the lack of corrpution stats, given that hardly a week goes by here without a state or national elected official doesn't get in trouble for something underhanded. And our justice system is a joke too, as is our medical system.

Wayne wrote:

It's more a democracy that your system.

Wayne wrote:
>>> But what's worse, one of it's major goals is to spread this form >>> of gevernment all over the world by force or any other means, >>> just like the facists and the Muslims want to do. >> >> And this differs from the US wanting to spread "democracy" how? >> > The difference is that democracy, or actually a constitutional > republic, like the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Europe...
Fair dinkum Wayne, you're an ignorant fucken' idiot!
Neither Australia or New Zealand are a "constitutional republic", whatever that may be. Both countries are in fact constitutional monarchies - our head of state is Queen Elizabeth II of England.
Europe is a geographical region, not a country. The *European Union* is made up of the various European member states, and is also not a "constitutional republic", nor are all the states that make up the EU republics.
I suppose you think posting stupid nonsense like this makes you look clever, but in reality it just highlights what a fuckwit you are..
Get the dirty water off your chest. You know you want to.
marknewton wrote:

I'll have to correct you there Mark, in each case Queen Elizabeth II is in fact seperately 'Queen Elizabeth (II) of New Zealand' and 'Queen Elizabeth (II) of Australia' in addition to being 'Queen Elizabeth II of England ...'

Shouldn't that be 'Queen Elizabeth (I) of New Zeeland' and 'Queen Elizabeth (I) of Australia' and 'Queen Elizabeth (II) of England since at the time of Elizabeth Tudor there were no dominions? (Just like Elizabeth Tudor's successor was 'King James (I) of England' and 'King James (VI) of Scotland??
Merely curious...

snipped-for-privacy@fht.com wrote:

You're absolutely right, which is why I put the (II) in brackets. New Zealand stopped being a Dominion in 1948 and became a Nation in it's own right, but by then we had got into the habit of counting Monarchs in the British fashion.

Wikipedia says otherwise
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monarchy_in_New_Zealand