1:240 (approx) scale figures, accessories, etc?

David Nebenzahl wrote:

a) I answered the substantive question w/ my ref to Z scale. other posters (I'm glad to see) provided similar and even better answers.
b) I referred OP to Google when he asked for online vendors. That he can do himself. Why ask others to do this service for him?
c) OTOH, requests for reviews of online vendors are appropriate here, even though many of them are reviewed on line also. Etc.
PS: one of the regulars here often googles and provides URLs in answer to a question. Very nice of him. I used to do that too. I just don't feel like doing this anymore.
So that's that.

Z-scale is 1/220.
Here is a source for some very inexpensive 1/200 figures for architectual models.
http://stores.ebay.com/everydaygoodz
Hi!
Z scale. 1:220. Not readily available in hobby shops. Not many people model in that scale.
Go to
http://www.walthers.com /
and do an advanced search on Z.
They sell an N and Z catalog that many hobby shops have. $10
Other manuafacturers are
Faller Busch BLMA Models BRAWA kibri marklin Micro-Trains HEICO MODELL MICRON ART Preiser (best selection of people) Noch Vollmer
They may all have websites
IMO, you're not going to find anything in 240 scale. That's into the range of big plane and ship modeling.
Hope this helps Acornman dgw

Here's some at 1:200...
http://cgi.ebay.com/Painted-Model-People-1-200-Train-Landscape-Pack-of-100_W0QQitemZ290168750284QQihZ019QQcategoryZ11647QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
dlm

I hope we were of some help to you Acornman. Please excuse Mark and Steve's behavior. Most of us railroad men are not like them.