1:240 (approx) scale figures, accessories, etc?

That's my impression/understanding of the situation in the US.

I agree with you entirely.

I'm going to go check my temperature!!!

Regards, Greg.P.

Reply to
Greg Procter

Have a beer Mark, you've got another 289,999,999 to go after you've sorted Wayne.

Reply to
Greg Procter

Not to get out of the way of the unlicensed driver, and you continue your history of bad decisions by continuing this irrelevant debate and not even pruning the previous stuff each time you add a new fragment.

Reply to
Eddie Oliver

True, I generalize. But one would think that the percentage of people of working age with genuine health problems that reduce their capacity for full employment is very low. We have a large segment of our population who, though young and healthy, deliberately get pregnant in their teens, with no husband and little to no marketable skills, because the baby starts the freebees coming; the welfare checks, subsidized housing, subsidized food, utilities, free medical care, etc., etc, . Then they get pregnant again and give that baby to their mother to raise, so keep her free stuff from the government coming. Then another baby for the grandmother to raise, and so it goes. I say retired at 17 because a lot of these woman have never worked in their life.

Reply to
Wayne

Her image, crown, coat of arms, or other symbols

Her image visible or in the watermark, at least in New Zealand?

Reply to
Wayne