1:240 (approx) scale figures, accessories, etc?

Wayne wrote:


1947-1948 - near enough - I wasn't around at the time.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Wikipedia is about as reliable a source as an White House Press Briefing.....
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
" snipped-for-privacy@fht.com" wrote:

I had a quick read and as far as I could see it was vaguely accurate with the exception of many details, the overall picture and the general impression.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
snipped-for-privacy@fht.com wrote:

That bad, eh? :-)
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Would you two listen to your selves? How much time does she spend in Australia or New Zealand, a day every 10 years? Where's the value added? How much of your tax money goes in her personal purse? When's she going to let the Scots and Irish have their land and sovereignty back? She's a raving religious looney and you people are stupid enough to fall for it.

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Wayne wrote:

Less.
Zero - none - nil.

That's of no more relevance to us than yto you.

You have GWBush , and you _voted_ for him. LOL.

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

I read a little deeper into this matter, and was horrified with what I learned. Basically, because of their Queen, Australia and New Zealand,among other former colonies, are bigoted Monarchies, not unlike Israel and many of the Muslim states. You've got a Queen, with her image on military and police badges, all of the currency, in every court room and government building, with new citizens, every politican and all military personnell bending a knee and swearing and oath of allegience to her, while upholding the law that no stinking subhuman Roman Catholic can ever be the Monarch of New Zealand nor Australia, nor even married to the Monarch of Australia or New Zealand; just like no "Goyem" (Jewish word for Cattle (animals); also the Jewish word for non-Jews, get the equivalency?), can ever been the head of state of Israel; just like no "Infidels" came ever be the head of state of Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, etc. etc. etc..
I'm gonna email my Senators, Congressman and President daily demanding that we get out of the ANZUS Treaty until the government of Australia gets rid of their bigoted government discrimination policies and allows all people equal right and opportunities.

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Wayne wrote:

WTF have you been reading???

Your "not unlike" is _very_ broad brush!

True.
Are you sure? Whatever.

True. One has to put something on coins and notes.

True.
Is that right - i haven't been a new citizen since the morning I was born.

Don't you lot swear on your flag or something???

I'm all for that - but the Catholic church getting humungously rich on the backs of poor people is another argument.

Oh dear - we're undone!

You lot tossed out the ANZUS treaty agreement decades ago.
Anyway, we New Zealanders will toss out our Monarchical system as soon as someone comes up with a better system.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monarchy_in_New_Zealand
which says
This legislation lays out the rules that the Monarch cannot be a Roman Catholic, nor married to one, and must be in communion with the Church of England upon ascending the throne.
As New Zealand's rules of succession are identical to those of the United Kingdom (by the Statute of Westminster) see Succession to the British Throne for more information.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monarchy_in_Australia
which says
Succession to the throne is by male-preference primogeniture, and governed by the provisions of the Act of Settlement, as well as the English Bill of Rights. This legislation restricts the succession to the natural (i.e. non-adopted), legitimate descendants of Sophia, Electress of Hanover (1630-1714), a granddaughter of James I, and lays out the rules that the Monarch cannot be a Roman Catholic, nor married to one, and must be in communion with the Church of England upon ascending the throne.

Yeah, something like that.

I'm not sure how rich they are, being the largest health care provider in the world, etc., but nobody's puttng a gun to the heads of the poor people and stealing their money. If poor people want to buy the unproven claims of the RCC Corporation, or the Anglican Corporation for that matter, hook, line and sinker, then maybe they deserve to be poor.
It has been said that the U.S. has the richest poor people in the world, the vaste majority having multi storied mutli room homes, with electricity, indoor plumbing with clean hot and cold running water, central heat, air conditioning, cable color TV with 50-300 channels, cell phones, cars, carpeting, retired at age 17, free checks in the mailbox every month, medical care provided etc. etc., all free or heavily subsidized by the government, with their kids getting a free education at a cost at least as much or more than 95% of the rest of our kids get spent on them at their schools ($12,000 a year per student, Kindergarten thru 12th grade.........and most of them are still dump as a stump and 25% of the males are criminals by the time they quit school. I have no sympathy for poor people here. Each one of them are "poor" because of the bad decisions they choose to make every day of their lives.

No, it's just the best argument I could come up with based on the little amount of material I could find :-)
Over here, us males have been slowly demasculated with the political correctness for 50 years or more, and to find out that the British Empirte still has religious discrimination at the highest level, like the Jews and Muslims have, comes as a surprise, but I guess I shouldn't be, because the surpression of rights and freedoms is the only way Dictators and Monarchs can stay in power.
We have a couple or items in our Constitution prohibiting Monarchies and their excesses.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;
No title of nobility shall be granted by the United States: and no person holding any office of profit or trust under them, shall, without the consent of the Congress, accept of any present, emolument, office, or title, of any kind whatever, from any king, prince, or foreign state.
The continued use of Esquire by lawyers here is just one of the many reasons people hold them in such low esteem.

Because
In February 1985, New Zealand refused nuclear-powered or nuclear-armed ships access to its ports. New Zealand became a Nuclear-free zone in June 1987, the first Western-allied state to do so.[10] [11] [12] In 1986 the United States announced that it was suspending its treaty security obligations to New Zealand pending the restoration of port access.

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Wayne wrote:

Sure, the Monarch is the head of the Anglican Church. It dates back to when Henry the Eighth split from the R/C church.

Sure, but the Monarch is largely irrelevant to everyday life, legislation and government so we haven't bothered to change anything. The system works so why change it?

That's no problem. I also have ancestors from Hannover so it suits me.

Flag-Monarch, what's the difference?

Are you sure? The Roman Catholic church runs a system of tything (sp?) which R/Cs are tied into from childhood.

Err, the R/C church targets the poor to pay to the rich.

Yeah, but you yanks say some really stupid things about yourselves!

Huhh?
That sounds uncomfortable!

You have a very simplistic view of life!
I'm poor because I got run down by an unlicenced driver with no money and no insurance 32 years ago. All I have is accident insurance based on my 1976 income and whatever I can earn on the side. Exactly what "bad decision" did I make?

The British Empire died between the start of WWI and 1948.

The British Monarchy exists for a quite different reason.

Sure, but your nation was founded on events surrounding Mad King George.

And yet your government apparently does under the guise of "Terrorisim".

As I said, you yanks withdrew from the ANZUS treaty.

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Greg Procter wrote:

Not to get out of the way of the unlicensed driver, and you continue your history of bad decisions by continuing this irrelevant debate and not even pruning the previous stuff each time you add a new fragment.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

True, I generalize. But one would think that the percentage of people of working age with genuine health problems that reduce their capacity for full employment is very low. We have a large segment of our population who, though young and healthy, deliberately get pregnant in their teens, with no husband and little to no marketable skills, because the baby starts the freebees coming; the welfare checks, subsidized housing, subsidized food, utilities, free medical care, etc., etc, . Then they get pregnant again and give that baby to their mother to raise, so keep her free stuff from the government coming. Then another baby for the grandmother to raise, and so it goes. I say retired at 17 because a lot of these woman have never worked in their life.

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Wayne wrote:
> I read a little deeper into this matter,
You read what - Wikipedia? LOL!
> and was horrified with what I learned.
Yeah, I can imagine you'd be horrified by learning.
> Basically, because of their Queen, Australia and New Zealand,among > other former colonies, are bigoted Monarchies, not unlike Israel and > many of the Muslim states. You've got a Queen, with her image on > military and police badges
This is bullshit, you're wrong.
> all of the currency,
This is also bullshit, you're wrong again.
> in every court room and government building
with new citizens, every > politican and all military personnell bending a knee and swearing and > oath of allegience to her, while upholding the law that no stinking subhuman > Roman Catholic can ever be the Monarch of New Zealand nor Australia, > nor even married to the Monarch of Australia or New Zealand; just > like no "Goyem" (Jewish word for Cattle (animals); also the Jewish > word for non-Jews, get the equivalency?), can ever been the head of > state of Israel; just like no "Infidels" came ever be the head of > state of Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, etc. etc. etc.. > > I'm gonna email my Senators, Congressman and President daily > demanding that we get out of the ANZUS Treaty until the government of > Australia gets rid of their bigoted government discrimination > policies and allows all people equal right and opportunities.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Her image, crown, coat of arms, or other symbols

Her image visible or in the watermark, at least in New Zealand?

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Wayne wrote:
> Basically, because of their Queen, Australia and New Zealand,among > other former colonies, are bigoted Monarchies, not unlike Israel and > many of the Muslim states. You've got a Queen, with her image on > military and police badges
You're wrong, that's bullshit.
> all of the currency,
You're wrong again, that's also bullshit.
in every court room and government building,
You're wrong again, that's also bullshit.
> with new citizens, every politican and all military personnell > bending a knee and swearing and oath of allegience to her
You're absolutely wrong about that, that's also bullshit.
> while upholding the law that no stinking subhuman Roman Catholic can > ever be the Monarch of New Zealand nor Australia
Who gives a fuck? Catholic, Protestant - they're all dimwitted god-botherers.
> I'm gonna email my Senators, Congressman and President daily > demanding that we get out of the ANZUS Treaty
Yeah, like they'd take you and your ravings seriously.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
marknewton wrote:

Have a beer Mark, you've got another 289,999,999 to go after you've sorted Wayne.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Greg Procter wrote:

Yeah, yeah. The old girl ought to be Queen of England only, and *NOWHERE* else - least of all Australia. So much for the idea that we're an independent nation. We have plenty of our own queens who could do the job...
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
marknewton wrote:

We both (countries) need a better system, but electing a GWBush certainly isn't it.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Sat, 27 Oct 2007 13:54:31 +1000, marknewton

You could send them to the states next year, I understand the Republican Party is looking for more senate candidates......
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
snipped-for-privacy@fht.com wrote:

"Ooh, you are *awful*!" - with apologies to Dick Emery.
Still, you know what they say, better latent than never!
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Polytechforum.com is a website by engineers for engineers. It is not affiliated with any of manufacturers or vendors discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.