1:240 (approx) scale figures, accessories, etc?

You must have lost track of the thread. Go back and look who was posting what.

Which doesn't account for the declining rate in the US over the past decade.

Don't work so hard to cloak your racisim with PC jibberish.
I haven't been able to find it but, a few years ago I read a paper which looked at how the numbers are gathered. The US pretty much counts ALL infant deaths regardless of cause. Other countries weed out some causes.

Yes but, there are some Canandian's and Kiwi's that apply the data with willful disregard for good sense.

I've made it before.

Why not?

And I shouldn't have had all that Guinness ... but, I did.

It looks to me like Pauk Newhouse wrote "The US rate is worse than some 3rd world countries such as New Zealand and Canada." on 10/8/2007 1:15 AM, Paul.
It seems that the protocol on this ng is to never snip anything, and to never top post.

What's racist about the facts? I'm tired of my family living a lower standard of living than I earn because others deliberatly decide every day not to carry their fair share of the load.

Meaning......?
Good stuff!

Yes, and before that who wrote what?

What facts? You posted your racist opinion about why your standard of living is lower than you want to enjoy.

And, again, you blame others for not carrying their fair share ... which you apparently believe to be YOU. You are blaming those farther down the food chain for your lack of being higher up the food chain. Don't hold back let us all hear your rant about how the "predominately european stock" is being dragged down by the not "predominately european stock". Tell us all about how they've ruined your life.
Paul -- Excuse me, I'll be right back. I have to log onto a server in Romania and verify all of my EBay, PayPal, bank and Social Security information before they suspend my accounts.
Working the rockie road of the G&PX
writes:

80% out of wedlock births and 25% of males having serious entanglements with the justice system are the facts. Were you forced to go to the government school when you were a kid or something?
You posted your racist opinion about why your standard of

What about 80% and 25%??? Try writing an actual sentence next time.

I did go to school and I even graduated a few times. After kindergarten it gets more interesting, you'll enjoy it, trust me on this one.
So tell us your whole downtrodden tale of woe as a victim of the non "european stock". Don't hold back, let it all out.
Paul -- Excuse me, I'll be right back. I have to log onto a server in Romania and verify all of my EBay, PayPal, bank and Social Security information before they suspend my accounts.
Working the rockie road of the G&PX

huh?
Have you ever done the simple arithmatic about the great flood? Works out to be about 39 feet / hour, assuming a steady rain. Kind of unbelieveable, ain't it?

What do you mean by highs and lows?

dgw wrote:

High end incomes and low end incomes. Big money and no money.

How does that come about? Surely there must be some driven business that make way above average. How about physicians? Is everything government controlled, or do they do it with very high taxes and lots of benefits?

dgw wrote:

It's hard to make "way above average".

They make an excellent income, but then they have expensive training for a long period.

There's high taxes - 30% at the top end, and lots of benefits at the bottom.

I think our Federal tax top end is in the 30-35% range. Over the years I've been hit at about 21% average. The state gets another 2-3% on income tax, 7% on sales tax. Local & Country & Schools get a combined 5%, then there are gas taxes, booze taxes, almost $3 tax on each pack of cigarettes. The combined NZ taxes are probably no higher than our.
NZ may not have the high percentage of high crime uneducatable minorites and 15 million illegal aliens we are stuck with.

dgw wrote:

I don't think we're that much different - you have Canada, we have Australia, You have Mexico, we have the Pacific Islands, you have immigrants from Europe and Asia, we have immigrants from Europe and Asia ... Indigenous population 15%, Pacific Islands immigrants 15%, Asians 10%, ...
Greg.P.

Well, here the indigenous population is more like 1%, if that. Canadian and European immigration is pretty low, and I've never heard of a problem with either group. Hell, we're all alike. Asians are by and large model citizens. I've found them to be on average extremely polite, hard working and smart. Our liberal government people started this quota system back in the 70s for jobs and universtiy attendance, etc., where minorities got preferential treatment.............except...........many universites set enrollment limits where hard working minorities like orientals could only have 15% of the seats each year, otherwise, if they were treated equally like our constitution says, they would be a majority of the student population and none of the other lazyer or stupider minorites could get in at all. Democrats like to do these social engineering experiments, only they never apologize when they screw things up, as they always do. They yearn for that utopic communist system too......only it never works either. Like the Russians used to say........"The government pretends to pay me, and I pretend to work". BTW, our slow as snails Supreme Court finally ruled years later that the quota based on race laws were unconstitutional. It's like the right to an abortion that's not in the constitution. How many tens of million babies have to be butchered by their mothers and her physician before that's declared illegal. The root of it all are the laywers, who have gotten the Kings and Ruling Elite to declare that the unborn and the dead have less rights than your sheep. Oh if only I was Supreme ruler...........

(what's nuclear power in NZ for that matter?)
dgw wrote:

Something we don't allow here due to it's long term negative effect on the World's environment.
Regards, Greg.P.

I just threw that in because I heard maybe 20 years ago that U.S. Navy ships are not allowed to dock in New Zealand if they are nuclear powered or have nuclear weapons on board (or maybe all U.S. Navy ships. It's a shame. Western civilized people all need to stick together as allies because we have so much in common, and so many threats to our way of life. Sticking ones head in the sand isn't going to make the bad guys go away. The U.S. is not the bad guys. We don't chop people's heads off and murder little children by the hundreds like the Muslims do. We don't murder people in the U.S. because their religion is different, like the Muslims do. We've had every right to stick our flag on conquered Japan and Germany and Italy after WWII, and make the land U.S. territory, and relegate the inhabitants forever to 2nd class citizens or enslave them like the Muslins do to the non-Muslims who live in their countries, but instead we gave away even more U.S. taxpayer money to our enemies as welfare and rebuilding their economy, going so outrageously far as to allow the number one responsible party for the death of over 2000 Americans in the cowardly sneak attack on Pearl Harbor.........the Emporer of Japan, who claims to be a living GOD, to stay in power. All this, after they started the war, killed hundreds of thousands of innocent Americans, in some cases even canabalizing Americans. How do you think the Germans, Japs and Italians you have treated the conquered people had they won WWII? We still face large threats and we always will. Now it's the Russians getting more communistic again, the Communist Chinese and about 20 Muslim governments. Does New Zealand want anyone coming to help with her defense during the next world war?

dgw, the new troll on the block, wrote:
> the Emporer of Japan, who claims to be a living GOD...
Quick history lesson, fuckwit. The Showa Emperor renounced his divine status in 1946. So much for your "facts"...
marknewton wrote:

Never let facts get in the way of a good story!
Greg Procter wrote:

LOL! I'm surprised you bothered responding sensibly to such an obvious troll as this one...
Cheers,
Mark.