1/4 scale PRECEDENT AERONCA CHAMP KIT

replying to grobo03, Matthew wrote:

Hi,
I have a full model kit (never started) of Precedent Aeronca Champion, it includes all the plans and fitting. Let me know if you're interested i can send you photos.
Regards, Matt
replying to Matthew, grobo03 wrote: _> Matthew wrote:

send
Mathew, If you can copy the *_building manual _*I would be grateful. More than happy to meet any costs. Best wishes Graeme
--
_

replying to grobo03, Matthew wrote:

Hi Grobo,
Can you contact me on Skype please and let me know what exactly you need :)
skype name: mattatta
or email : snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com
Regards, Matt
replying to Matthew, grobo03 wrote:

Hi Mat, Have contacted you via given e-mail adress. Cheers Graeme