My First Punch and Die - Makers & Builders

On Mon, 29 Apr 2019 12:14:59 -0700

I'm sure less people, less deer and especially less traffic saved my butt a few times too :)
--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI

And how much has been decriminalized?

Eddie Rickenbacker related in his memoir how "Mutiny on the Bounty" author James Norman Hall liked to practice aerobatic maneuvers over German antiaircraft batteries. In WW2 Saburo Sakai and two other aces pulled the same stunt over Port Moresby in New Guinea. http://planejunkie.com/the-tainan-air-group-air-show-at-port-moresby/
"Gerry" wrote in message
If it has any bearing - my maternal grandfather shoed his first horse when he was eight years old. Latter life saw him modify the steering system on the Ford 999 to suit Barney Oldfield's cycle racing experience.
****
My maternal grandfather was a World War(S) era machinist. He was born well before 1900. Exactly when I am not sure. Nobody seems to know. I have several of his tools. My dad bought them or traded them from him many years ago and pretty much never used most of it. A few years ago he gave me the lot as a Christmas present. I'd have to say it was one of the very best presents I have ever received. I do use some of the stuff from time to time. Some has been really useful.
On Thu, 25 Apr 2019 19:27:50 -0000 (UTC), John Doe

Ah, but a "kill File" does a very good job of reducing the noise level to a viable level.
--
cheers,

John B.
On Thu, 25 Apr 2019 19:27:50 -0000 (UTC), John Doe

The "decline" of this group is the result of a 18-year-long infestation of cross-posting cretins, mostly from the "survivalist" groups, initiated around 2001 by Gunner, which has taken on a life of its own and driven many active members away.
--
Ed Huntress